- Air Canada’s flights and Maple Leaf Lounge facilities at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) are located at the renovated and modernized Terminal 6.
- Air Canada launched on May 18th, 2017, year-round, non-stop flights between YVR and Denver operated by Jazz Wi-Fi equipped CRJ 705.
- Sky Regional Airlines leased two ex-LOT ERJ175s (153/154) from GECAS for operation as Air Canada Express.
- Air Canada closed financing transaction with FPG/DVB/Mega Bank for B787-9.
- Air Canada plans in December to begin seasonal Vancouver-Melbourne B787-9.
- Air Canada Rouge plans to begin seasonal Vancouver-Orlando (B767); Toronto-Belize City/St. Vincent (A319).
- Montreal-Lima (767) & Phoenix (A319; from Feb 22).
(Source SpeedNews May 4, 2017)
- Air Canada Rouge, has begun offering high-speed, satellite internet aboard its A319s.
- Roll out of Gogo's new 2KU service on all 20 A319s will be completed this month.
(Source: MRO Network Daily May 24, 20147)