In view of the Boeing 737 MAX 8 grounding the airline says it has extended leases for aircraft that had been scheduled to be removed from its fleet, and is in the process of adding four Airbus jets acquired from WOW Air when the Icelandic carrier abruptly closed up shop last month.
- New Toronto to Portland, Oregon, service will now start July 1 instead of May 24.
- New Vancouver to Boston service will now start June 16 instead of June 1.
- New Calgary to Halifax service will now start July 1 instead of May 18.
- Seasonal Toronto to Shannon, Ireland, route will be delayed until early July.
- Seasonal Montreal to Bordeaux, France, service will be delayed until early July.
- Some Toronto to Edmonton flights will now be served by Rouge.
- Flights from Halifax and St. John's to London Heathrow are suspended at least until the end of May, but the airline still plans to offer them after that.
(Reprinted from CBC.CA, April 3, 2019